Friday, May 29, 2020

Prepare Balance Sheet And Income Statement











About:

Welcome to Financial Hub



My Priority is to Make A Client Satisfied : Not Just a SALE.



Being a Financial Consultant and a student of Chartered Accountancy (CA). I have well knowledge about preparing of Financial Statements according to the Accounting Standards.



I have expertise in the following services



  • Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
  • Statement of Comprehensive Income (Profit/Loss)
  • Statement of Equity
  • Statement of Cash Flow
  • Notes to the Account
  • Trial Balance, Journal Entries or any accounting relevant
  • Bank Reconciliation Statements
  • Projected Financial Statements


All of the above mentioned statements will prepared according to the IFRS , IAS (Up to date) and GAAP



There will be no compromise on quality,accuracy and effectiveness. You will surely enjoy the perfection in the work done

 

However ;Before placing an order contact me



I hope you will like my work done

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment